Vision

Membentuk generasi islam yang tumbuh diatas pemahaman salaful ummah

Mision

Menanamkan nilai- nilai aqidah sejak dini dan akhlakul karimah

Goals

Anak lurus beraqidah, taat beribadah, dan berakhlakul karimah
 

MODAL AUXILLARY (CAN, MAY, WILL )

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Study these sentences!
1. I can run very fast.
2. I might come to your home.
3. Will you repair my car?
4. I could do it in the past?
5. She may be on the way to Jakarta.
Perhatikan kata- kata yang dicetak miring, dalam bahasa Inggris kata- kata tersebut disebut modal auxillary (kata bantu modal). Yang biasanya mengunkapakan sikap atau “mood” si pembicara. Detailnya dapat kamu simak pada tabel dibawah ini:
No. Modal Auxillary Functions Example
1.Can / Could a. Kemampuan I can finished this homework
b. Ijin You have finished your work. You can go home.
c. Kemungkinan He has not come yet. He can be on the way
d. Permintaan Can/ Could I borrow your car?
2. May / Might a. Kemampuan He may go home first before coming here
b. Ijin You have finished your work. You may go home
c. Permintaan May I borrow your car?
3.Will / Would a. Kehendak Don’t worry. I will help you
b. Permintaan Will/ would you accompany me to the mall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vision

Membentuk generasi islam yang tumbuh diatas pemahaman salaful ummah

Mision

Menanamkan nilai- nilai aqidah sejak dini dan akhlakul karima

Goals

Anak lurus beraqidah, taat beribadah, dan berakhlakul karimah