Vision

Membentuk generasi islam yang tumbuh diatas pemahaman salaful ummah

Mision

Menanamkan nilai- nilai aqidah sejak dini dan akhlakul karimah

Goals

Anak lurus beraqidah, taat beribadah, dan berakhlakul karimah
 

Introducing People to Other People

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Read this dialogue* and practice it!

Mr. John : Mr. Alex, this is Mr. Bill Mayer, my friend. Mr. Bill Mayer meets Mr. Alex, my new officer.

Mr. Alex : How do you do?

Mr. Bill Mayer : How do you do?

Mr. Alex : Pleased to meet you.

Mr. Bill Mayer : Pleased to meet you

Mr. John : OK. Please, come to my office. I will describe about your job description, Mr. Alex. I think he will need your helped Mr. Bill Mayer.

*(the dialogue above the example of self introduction)

Saat pertama kali kamu masuk ke sekolah baru, pindah rumah, atau bepergian ke luar daerah, kamu telah berada dalam suatu lingkungan yang baru. Lingkungan dimana kamu belum mengenal semua orang yang kamu jumpai, begitu juga mereka belum mengenalmu. Dalam subtheme kali ini kita akan belajar how to express introducing people to other people.


1. How to introducing other people

Mary, this is Alison Turnbull.

Romeo, this is good friend of mine, Juliet

Lisa, I’d like you to meet Phil Sweet

Sheila, May I introduce you to Roger Brugman.

Agnes, I’d like to introduce you to Justin Timberlike.

2. Expression when meet new person*

Glad to meet you

I’m happy to meet you Juliet

It’s nice to meet you

It’s a pleasure to meet you

How do you do, Mr. Brugman

3. Responses the expression*

Nice to meet you, too.

Same here

It’s my pleasure

How do you do

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vision

Membentuk generasi islam yang tumbuh diatas pemahaman salaful ummah

Mision

Menanamkan nilai- nilai aqidah sejak dini dan akhlakul karima

Goals

Anak lurus beraqidah, taat beribadah, dan berakhlakul karimah